The Vijaya Stambha is located inside Chittaurgarh fort. It was built in 1448 by Rana Kumbha, a king who built it as a monument to celebrate a military victory. Built from red sandstone and white marble, it took 10 years to complete and is covered in carvings of religious text and iconography.
To quote wikipedia:
“The tower is a remarkable example of religious pluralism practised by the Rajputs. The topmost storey features an image of the Jain Goddess, Padmavati. Rana Kumbha also had the word Allah carved in Arabic nine times in the third storey and eight times in the eighth."